Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] too high temperatures

What you are doing is one of the best if not the best method to check that your facility structure is working properly.

The most common thing that is forgotten or underestimated is the infiltration rates and or window operation and the resulting ventilation.

Also to consider is properly accounting for thermal breaks that devalue the insulation rating of the construction buildup.

That being said, the new buildings are very insulated and air tight and have certain unexpected results sometimes. If there is no ventilation (which has become the main way for these new spaces to loose heat) it could quite possibly leed to temperatures over 25 C even in winter.

Jean