Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergymanagementSystem: WarmupFlag

Just guessing here:
Have you defined "flag" as an EMS variable? I don't see the reference to "WarmupFlag".

Hi All,

If i take the above mentioned example: what needs to be set in the EMS for the warmupflag to mark the WU-phase?

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,

myCalc3,             !- Name

BeginNewEnvironment,  !- EnergyPlus Model Calling Point

Calc_warmup;    !- Progam Name 1

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,

Calc_warmup,    !- Name

Set flag=1;           !- Program Line 1

EnergyManagementSystem:ProgramCallingManager,

myCalc4,             !-Name

AfterNewEnvirontWarmUpIsComplete,    !-EnergyPlus Model Calling Point

Calc_after_warmup;        !- Program Name 1

EnergyManagementSystem:Program,

Calc_after_warmup,        !-Name

Set flag=0            !- Program Line1

Thank you for your help,