Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VAV Air flow rate

Hi,

This field should be autosizable, based on the loads.

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 18 déc. 2015 à 11:15, "banidavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi everybody,

The cooling & heating system considered on my simulations consists of a Variable-Air-Volume (VAV) heat pump in a residential building with one zone of 55 m2. I would like to know an approximate value for the SUPPLY MAXIMUM AIR FLOW RATE to run the simulations.

I appreciate with somebody could help me on this.

Best regards,

Giovani

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>