[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EMS:control of window opening area - incosistent behaviour





Hi Jean, 


I am a master student in Brazil. In my work I am simulating a model with 2 rooms and 1 hall that have the mixed-mode system (natural ventilation when is possible - Tsetpoint = 18ºC<T<25ºC, and when the conditions are not favorable the conditioning air is turned on - Tsetpoint >= 25ºC).


The modulation of the window is not good for this type of system (mixed-mode). I was reading this topic, and it seems that it's not so easy cancel the modulation. How is the way you do with schedule minupulation?


Thanks,


Caroline



__._,_.___

Posted by: caroline.santesso@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___