Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRF Curves for Mitsubishi

I think, the VRF example file distributed with energyplus was generated using the Mitsubishi product. The capacity was 72,000 Btu/hr capacity. It should be good enough for the capacity you are asking.

Bereket

From: "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRF Curves for Mitsubishi

Julien,
DesignBuilder has a spreadsheet tool posted on their site which available to all and is generic, so it can be used for any manufacturer. (as long as you have the performance data)

I have created some PURY curves in a cumbersome spreadsheet with the same general goal as DB's sheet - nothing for PUHY.