[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Energy Transfered to zone

If I have 2 energyplus files , each having a different system . Both operate on the same weather file . And the single zone has same internal gain . Walls are all adiabatic .
The 2 systems were designed to keep zone at 24C,50% .
Now when I open the meter file after running simulation . I expect that the cooling enery transfered from zone per hour is the same for both files and what differs is the electric consumption . But what I get is a big difference in Cooling:EnergyTransfer: Zone:ZONE ONE [J](Hourly) between the 2 files .
Is that logic ? How can that happen if zone node has the same 24,50% ?

Posted by: alyelhefni@xxxxxxxxx