[EnergyPlus_Support] How is the reveal depth calculated

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I do not provide sill depth or reveal depth how is the window positioned in the wall by default? Is it setback inward completely or does it flush with the outer surface of the wall?
If I provide an inside reveal depth = 0 (default value) how will the window be positioned?

Thank you,
Amrita Ghosh

Posted by: Amrita Ghosh <amritaghosh1986@xxxxxxxxx>