[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] choosing dx coil





hi , 

I want to know how to choose an adequate dx single speed coil from the ones available in data sets .

Whenever I choose a coil based on nominal amount of air and capacity I get this error message :


 Warning ** The Standard Ratings is calculated for Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed = COIL_DX but not at the AHRI test condition due to curve out of bound.

   **   ~~~   **  Review the Standard Ratings calculations in the Engineering Reference for this coil type. Also, use Output:Diagnostics, DisplayExtraWarnings for further guidance.

   **   ~~~   ** CheckCurveLimitsForStandardRatings: The max and/or min limits specified in the corresponding curve objects

   **   ~~~   **  do not include the AHRI test conditions required to calculate one or more of the Standard Rating values.

   **   ~~~   ** Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed=COIL_DX:  Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio (IEER) calculated is not at the AHRI test condition.

   **   ~~~   **  Check limits in Total Cooling Capacity Function of Temperature Curve, Curve Type = BIQUADRATIC, Curve Name = YORK SUNLINE ZF240 CAPFT

   **   ~~~   **  Check limits in EIR Function of Temperature Curve, Curve Type = BIQUADRATIC, Curve Name = YORK SUNLINE ZF240 EIRFT


how can I solve that , and how can I identify each coil boundaries ?




__._,_.___

Posted by: alyelhefni@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___