Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] choosing dx coil

**   ~~~   ** CheckCurveLimitsForStandardRatings: The max and/or min limits specified in the corresponding curve objects

It is the curves max/min values that are out of range.

  Curve:Biquadratic,
    17.22,                   !- Minimum Value of x
    29.44,                   !- Maximum Value of x
    18.33,                   !- Minimum Value of y
    35,                      !- Maximum Value of y

The values used in these curves are based on the manufacturers data used to regress the coefficients. It is usually OK to somewhat widen the range. When users widen a range on a curve object (meaning the user is extrapolating performance) it is usually a good idea to plot the curve output to make sure the curves are smooth and reasonable.