Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] modifying conditions to suit city

I also agree with Joe. Ep weather database may not be exhaustive representation of weather, particularly in cases where the city or region for which complimentary datasets are assumed for climate modeling. In addition to the suggestion from Joe, correction geo coordinates and make use of regional meteorologic station data can be text edit in existing nearby weather data. In special cases, weather datasets can be edited for simulations. You may approach local administrative area to find more reliable source to increase the robustness of datasets supporting you work in simulating the entire city.

Best regards,
Arun

Sent from my iPhone