[EnergyPlus_Support] Advanced EnergyPlus Tutorials

Dear all,

Despite EnergyPlus being in the world for more than 10 years, there aren't any video tutorials present anywhere on the Internet from which students or researchers could learn, especially on some difficult topics of EnergyPlus like Branch Node management, Energy Management System, Airflow network, etc. Although there are written tutorials present in the form of presentations or documentation provided by installation from which people learn about EP, but they tend to become complex and boring. Seeing this lack of video tutorials I have started a Youtube channel for E+ tutorials.

I have tried to explain these concepts using very simple diagrams and methods same as I learned myself. Till now I have completed a series on "Branch Node Management in EnergyPlus" and plan to upload a 4-5 videos series on Energy Management System(EMS), till mid-Feb. In the Introduction Video of the Channel, I have given links to websites and some YouTube videos from where you can learn basics of E+.

I would request from the community to please have a look at these and give me reviews on how I can improve them, make them more informative and understandable to new users. I would really like you to suggest some topics or title for videos which you think would be good for viewing. Or, if you could suggest totally something else regarding these tutorials.

http://bit.ly/Advncd_Ep_tut

Thank you & Best Regards

Gaurav Chaudhary

Posted by: gauravciitr@xxxxxxxxx