[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: For Help! To simulate a skyscraper. [1 Attachment]





Hallo team!

Dear Peter Ellis I have read your paper and I am using it as an important reference in my PHD work where I study high rise buildings. The aim is to reduce their impact by making them energy efficient. 

This is just the beginning and I have reached a big wall. The simulation that I am working on is a 4 apartments building with different orientations , total height :100 m. 

As far as I understand the use of multiplier is to estimate the total energy consumption , at the moment I am interested to see energy consumption at different levels. the simulation model has ground floor , middle floor (50m high) and top floor(100m high). However all floors are adiabatic in order to have a better coherence between levels. 

The problem is not on the results I get for the different heights, but the results i get for the different zones (apartments) with the NE consuming the largest amounts of energy and the SW the smallest whatever the weather file. The weather file that i am interested in for Tel Aviv. 

I would appreciate very much some help on the issue 

Thank you 
Tanya Saroglou


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: tanya_saroglou@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\1.HIGH RISE MULTI flats_ structure_ A_ adaptive 1.idf