[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: For Help! To simulate a skyscraper. [1 Attachment]

Hallo team!

Dear Peter Ellis I have read your paper and I am using it as an important reference in my PHD work where I study high rise buildings. The aim is to reduce their impact by making them energy efficient.

This is just the beginning and I have reached a big wall. The simulation that I am working on is a 4 apartments building with different orientations , total height :100 m.

As far as I understand the use of multiplier is to estimate the total energy consumption , at the moment I am interested to see energy consumption at different levels. the simulation model has ground floor , middle floor (50m high) and top floor(100m high). However all floors are adiabatic in order to have a better coherence between levels.

The problem is not on the results I get for the different heights, but the results i get for the different zones (apartments) with the NE consuming the largest amounts of energy and the SW the smallest whatever the weather file. The weather file that i am interested in for Tel Aviv.

I would appreciate very much some help on the issue

Thank you
Tanya Saroglou

View attachments on the web

Posted by: tanya_saroglou@xxxxxxxxx