[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] ASHRAE 90.1-2007 App G G3.1.3.2 boiler sizing





Hi everyone,


Following ASHRAE 90.1-2007 appendix G clause G3.1.3.2 to understand number of boilers (1 or 2 actually) for baseline system is straightforward because it is only determined by conditioned floor area to be served, but I have a question regarding the boiler size.


For whatever number of boilers to be used, should I leave its capacity to be autosized or I may need to give hard sized value that comes from sizing run? If the answer is autosize, it would be a simple case as when two boilers are required, they should be equally sized. In this case I don't understand what equal size really means since they are both autosized?


Any advice would be highly appreciated!


Sean



__._,_.___

Posted by: seanking.1970@xxxxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___