Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file for Bucaramanga Colombia

I have no information about creating weather files using Meteonorm, but in collaboration with Prof. Juan Quijano Garcia (profesor de la Universidad Santo Tomas de Aquino, lidero investigaciones en temas de eficiencia energética y confort climático en las edificaciones), I created last year several weather files for Bucaramanga from weather data obtained by Prof. Garcia, including one for Santander 1994-2006.  Please contact me via  e-mail for more details.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A