RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with rvi file

For a start, the first three in RVI need to be DistrictHeating:Facility etc.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 February 2016 10:55
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem with rvi file

Hello colleagues,

i'm performing a simulation and I have a lot of output variables in my idf.

So I want to select some of them and create a csv file using the rvi file.

The problem is that the csv file obtained only have 3 of the 4 variables I listed in the rvi file.
This is the code of the rvi file:

eplusout.eso
eplusout.csv
DistrictHeating
DistrictCooling
ElectricityNet
Zone Ideal Loads Supply Air Total Heating Energy
Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Heating Energy
Zone Ideal Loads Outdoor Air Total Heating Energy
Zone Ideal Loads Supply Air Total Cooling Energy
Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Cooling Energy
Zone Ideal Loads Outdoor Air Total Cooling Energy
0

And these are the variables on the idf file:

Output:Meter,DistrictHeating:Facility,Annual;
Output:Meter,DistrictCooling:Facility,Annual;
Output:Meter,ElectricityNet:Facility,Annual;

Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Supply Air Total Heating Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]
Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Supply Air Total Cooling Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]
Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Heating Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]
Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Zone Total Cooling Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]
Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Outdoor Air Total Heating Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]
Output:Variable,*,Zone Ideal Loads Outdoor Air Total Cooling Energy,Monthly; !- HVAC Sum [J]

All the data from the outputs are included in the eso file.

Could someone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: "Dr Yi Zhang" <yi@xxxxxxxxxx>