Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EMS input file

It's pretty obvious but sometimes it feels better just saying it: the most common "error" you'll have while editing idf file in your favorite text editor is a mismatch between comma and semicolon.
Each entry (or line, or cell in idf editor) ends with a comma and the last one ends with a semicolon.

Envoyé de mon iPhone