[EnergyPlus_Support] How to simulate two Hvac template simultaneously in the same file?

Hi all

I'm simulating HVAC system for a multi family building,using Baseboard heating system and Direct-expansion cooling system,When I do simulation individually it's ok and the program run the simulation,but if I want to put them together in the same file an error appear which says :

Warning ** Output:PreprocessorMessage="ExpandObjects" has the following Warning conditions:

   **   ~~~   ** The same name is used for multiple HVACTemplate:Zone:* objects:

   **   ~~~   ** FirstFloorPlan:A1. Names must be unique across all HVACTemplate:Zone:*

   **   ~~~   ** objects.

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A2

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A3

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A4

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A1

so I wanted to kindly ask if any one know how it is possible to model both systems together in the same file as template?

Thank you

Hossein

Posted by: alvand_eng@xxxxxxxxx