[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] How to simulate two Hvac template simultaneously in the same file?





Hi all


I'm simulating HVAC system for a multi family building,using Baseboard heating system and Direct-expansion cooling system,When I do simulation individually it's ok and the program run the simulation,but if I want to put them together in the same file an error appear which says :


Warning ** Output:PreprocessorMessage="ExpandObjects" has the following Warning conditions:

   **   ~~~   ** The same name is used for multiple HVACTemplate:Zone:* objects:

   **   ~~~   ** FirstFloorPlan:A1. Names must be unique across all HVACTemplate:Zone:*

   **   ~~~   ** objects.

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A2

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A3

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A4

   ** Severe  ** Sizing:Zone Name, duplicate name=FIRSTFLOORPLAN:A1


so I wanted to kindly ask if any one know how it is possible to model both systems together in the same file as template?


Thank you


Hossein




__._,_.___

Posted by: alvand_eng@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___