Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tabular reports stylesheet

Jason,

I think that's a really good idea, and should make it into the standard e+ package, because then you wouldn't have to tweak it after the fact, and because you can construct the HTML properly (adding tag, class and ids as needed).

I hadn't really thought about doing this before because I've been using python post processing and openstudio reporting measures to that end, but I'd certainly consider collaboration on that if there are interested parties.

Cheers,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone