Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Not treated airflow

Try use a zone mixing object that references the same zone as source and target.

On 4 Mar 2016 10:17 am, "mirko.viale@xxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I would like to simulate a supplied airflow inside a room not treated by any system. The inlet air temperature should change simultaneously with the actual indoor air temperature. The objective is to create an air recirculation inside the room to better understand how the model is calculating the convective heat transfer coefficient. I would like to know in which way I can model this.

Thank you in advance

Mirko

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>