Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tracking down temperatures too high

Well, I have tracked down the temperatures too high issue to the HeatPump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Cooling, guess I will just change the system over to a district cooling loop flowing through the floors since I am not seeing why the temperatures are getting so when the supply source is cool. It seemed as though I was doing it correctly but there was an issue in this element of the program, so I now don't have much choice but to try a different route- unless anyone has any suggestions that is... Thanks

Jeremiah Crossett | Chief Technological Officer | NRGSIM INC. | www.nrgsim.com | 7409 SW Capitol Highway Portland OR, 97219 | 503-688-8951