Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Output Variables

Dear All,
Can anybody help me by giving any example file for heating and cooling load and energy calculation for simple Ideal HVAC system (Thermostat)Single zone. In my calculation, cooling load seems to be not ok - but I put all the values according to the input output references.
Sajal Chowdhury
B.Arch.(BUET), M.Arch.(BUET), M.Eng.(HU,Japan)C.