Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to model riding pump curve in E+?

?
E+ has variable flow and constant flow pumps. The motor and its energy consumption if fictional. Set it up so that the energy usage reflects what you need it to reflect.

Don't confuse variable/constant flow with variable/constant speed. The second refers to the motor, i.e. impeller speed.