From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 5:32 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] applying air mass flow rate and temperature to a building

hi to everybody,

i am trying to model a building and apply a certain air mass flow rate going in at a certain temperature. I do not want any HVAC features, just want to impose certain air mass flow rate and air inlet temperature criteria. How can I do it ?

So far, I see that I need to use a HVAC system along with the building, but with HVAC is can only control thermostat set points, not able to independently control mass flow rate and temperature.

help me
thanks

Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>