Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] "Cleaning up" IDF files

I believe if you use the "display all warnings" you will get a report at the end of the simulation like:

Orphan objects
or unused schedules or constructions.

Of course, this is only useful if the simulation actually runs.  It will be false if you had fatal errors or a crash.