[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Severe SizeFan





In the model there is a Waterheater:HeatPump:PumpedCondenser and I get the following error for the fan (I imposed the air flow rate as autosized):


   ** Severe  ** SizeFan:  Fan:OnOff AUX HW LOOP 1 HP WATER HEATER SUPPLY FAN, Developer Error: Component sizing incomplete.

   **   ~~~   ** SizingString = Maximum Flow Rate [m3/s], SizingResult = -99999.0


What does it mean?

In the .eio file I have found:

Component Sizing Information, Fan:OnOff, HP WATER HEATER SUPPLY FAN, Design Size Maximum Flow Rate [m3/s], 2.01400


Best Regards

Francesco



__._,_.___

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___