[EnergyPlus_Support] an EnergyPlus trainer

Dear Sir

This is regarding the Energyplus software training.

I am Mohsen Khosravi, an M.Sc. student of mechanical engineering at Azad University of Tehran- Iran.
Currently I am working on 'Clean House' project, and I have to design and assess a providing energy system which exploits renewable energy resources. I want to assess the impact of utilizing the system on the household energy consumption and greenhouse mitigation. Since I am really keen on using Energyplus Software to carry out my thesis, I need the necessary trainings to work with this software. I would be really grateful if you could help me with the guidelines I could refer to so that I can learn to use the software.

Sincerely.
mohsen khosravi.

Posted by: mohsen mohsen <mohsen_brave2000@xxxxxxxxx>