[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] an EnergyPlus trainer





Dear Sir

This is regarding the Energyplus software training.

I am Mohsen Khosravi, an M.Sc. student of mechanical engineering at Azad University of Tehran- Iran.
Currently I am working on 'Clean House' project, and I have to design and assess a providing energy system which exploits renewable energy resources. I want to assess the impact of utilizing the system on the household energy consumption and greenhouse mitigation. Since I am really keen on using Energyplus Software to carry out my thesis, I need the necessary trainings to work with this software. I would be really grateful if you could help me with the guidelines I could refer to so that I can learn to use the software.

Sincerely.
mohsen khosravi.


__._,_.___

Posted by: mohsen mohsen <mohsen_brave2000@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___