Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Ice rink in E+

Thanks Jim, I'll check the archive.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2016, at 1:07 PM, Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeremiah,

Did you post something on this a few weeks back? If so, I may be repetitive...
There are a bunch of radiant heat transfers in an ice rink between the ice surface and ceiling especially. If you figure out how to model it in E+, you'll probably be the first ever. At least the first in about 30-40 years.

As a tangent, I think the refrigeration objects in E+ need some review. I made an E+ model of a refrigerated warehouse (-20C) a few months back and saw that most of the detailed results looked OK, but not all.  I asked the Help Desk to look into it, but haven't heard back on that ticket.

If you need more info on that topic, give me a shout privately.