Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Setpoint manger control for a BASELINE system-6 (packaged rooftop VAV with reheat)

To give you my two cents I use a SPM warmest for that indeed.

If you look at the exact language (which I don't have handy), the SPM warmest makes the most sense (it says something like "reset higher when conditions allow or something)

Envoyé de mon iPhone