Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] convert another format to idf

Properly created Revit files with analytical spaces set up can be exported via gbxml or ifc file type and brought into several platforms, including the new OpenStudio plugin, which support gbxml import and generate .idf for EnergyPlus.

Also, if you have an AutoDesk 360 account, you can upload to Green Building Studio which can then generate an .idf or several other useful file types for building analysis.

hope it helps.

Jason