[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Compilation EnergyPlus Source Code error: SurfaceGeometry





For one thing, V8.0 is in Fortran.

SimplyFortran might help you -- it's a cheap way to get an IDE and Fortran.  (Assuming it's still available)

At 08:59 AM 5/10/2016, tommathelin@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Hi !

I have deleted in the source file in question (see attach files) the line which sends an error and I see that 3 other ones cause the same error:

  SurfaceTmp(SurfNum+1)%BaseSurfName=SurfaceTmp(SurfNum)%BaseSurfName

  SurfaceTmp(SurfNum+1)%ZoneName=SurfaceTmp(SurfNum)%ZoneName

  SurfaceTmp(SurfNum+1)%ExtBoundCondName=SurfaceTmp(SurfNum)%ExtBoundCondName

I have deleted all this line and the compilation works well.

Someone can see what's the problem about this code ?

Best Regards,
Tom M.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___