Xavier.

De: ademilson xavier <ademilsonxavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Para: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 10 de Maio de 2016 14:19
Assunto: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Performance Curves for VRF Heat Pumps in EnergyPlus

Hi Folks;
Could you help me please?

I have been facing some trouble in this line too. I also have changed the COP value, min and max limits for VRF Heat Pump Template System. In order to adjust the coefficients a regression analysis was performed. However, every time that I put the new coefficients in the .pdf file, EnergyPlus does not recognise them. After a new simulation process the software returns to the previous values of coefficients.

What do I still have to adjust for Energyplus considers the new coefficientes for me to keep in progress my simulations?

Thank you in advanced!

Best regards;

Xavier.