Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus on Windows10

Dear Chandan,

The combo SketchUp Make 2016 + Legacy OpenStudio 1.0.14 + EnergyPlus 8.4 runs smoothly in Windows 10. That's what I'm working on a Mac OS X emulating the Windows system ...

Regards,
Arq Carlos Krebs
Me Arquitetura e Urbanismo
PROGRAU/FAUrb/UFPEL