[EnergyPlus_Support] IDF editor on fan-forced ventilation with no AC

Hello everyone,

I am new with E+ and now modelling a multi zone space with fan-forced ventilation (no AC) about night ventilation strategy.

On the IDF editor, after the input of basic information including construction, lighting, internal gains, now I am confused about which group/class list is needed to illustrate the air flow with no chillers, no boilers and no coils. I guess I should take group-Zone Airflow and group-Node-Branch Management into consideration. Is this correct? What other groups are needed?

Thank you for your help.

Posted by: veraj0704@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: