Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRF Min/Max Operating Temperatures

Thanks Jim and Richard for the clarifications!

Yes, I was referring to the VRF outdoor unit (air-cooled) performance curves. For cooling mode the performance data is a function of outdoor dry-bulb and indoor wet-bulb temperatures. For heating mode the performance data is a function of outdoor wet-bulb and indoor dry-bulb temperatures. Just wanted to make sure I was specifying the min/max values at the right conditions.

Best,
Steve Snyder

---In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <RRaustad@...> wrote :

Outdoor dry-bulb temp for both cooling and heating.

if ( ( OutsideDryBulbTemp >= VRF( VRFCond ).MinOATHeating && OutsideDryBulbTemp <= VRF( VRFCond ).MaxOATHeating ) && any( TerminalUnitList( TUListIndex ).HeatingCoilPresent ) ) {
       HeatingLoad( VRFCond ) = true;