Xavier.

De: ademilson xavier <ademilsonxavier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Para: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 26 de Maio de 2016 16:27
Assunto: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Speed Compressor

Hi Jim!

First of all thank you so much for your help.

I understood what you explained to me below. I got VRF Curve Generation Utilities file by DesignBuilder website as you suggested me. This is a very good template.

Thank you again!

My best regards;

Xavier.