Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] ENERGYPLUSV8.5 input witout using GUI and purely programming based input

Read the getting started document.  Go thru the exercises (input files are supplied with the distribtuion).

Simple buildings don't take that long and many examples that would probably suit your purpose are provided with the software.

Unless you're going to make an interface to the software -- not sure where they c++ programming would enter into the equation.