Re: Bls: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan Electric Energy Doesn't Change After Increasing the Leaving Chilled Water Temperature Reference

Thanks Ivan. I missed that. A good control would be to monitor the temperature of the medium going in. Checking it even further is possible if you have some other variables to calculate the enthalpy change of waterside and air side.