Re: Bls: Bls: Bls: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan Electric Energy Doesn't Change After Increasing the Leaving Chilled Water Temperature Reference

I see this as follows:

If you raise the supply air temperature of the system providing the cooling air, you will need more air to extract the same amount of heat so the fan energy should increase.

By lowering the cooling coil water supply temperature, it will not automatically reduce the supply air temperature because you are now blowing more air through a coil that is sized differently.

You may want to look at the
@ air mass flow * Cp * (Supply air temp - extract air temp)
and the
@ water mass flow * Cp * (water in temp - water out temp) - energylostinCondensationWater