[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Sea simulation





Hello everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone can give me a tip about how to simulate with E+ in different soil condition, in this case for an offshore building. How can I change the "soil" proprietis into an oceanic simulation, water-like external condition?  The Building:Terrain command as written in Input-output reference changes just the external air flow. Do I have to use the Site:GroundTemperature command and change all the proprieties or is there a smarter way?
Thank you



__._,_.___

Posted by: l.pamich@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___