Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Sea simulation

You might want to try using BuildingSurface:Detailed to describe your surfaces and set the Outside Boundary Condition field to OtherSideCoefficients and the Outside Boundary Condition Object to a SurfaceProperty:OtherSideCoefficients object you create with either a constant temperature or a sinusoidal temperature variation. Read the sections in the InputOutputReference to learn more about these objects.

Jason