[EnergyPlus_Support] DX Cooling coil single speed

Dear sir,'
             While calculating the power consumption of a DX Cooling Coil Single Speed.
Step 1: Total Cooling Capacity as a function of temperature is calculated. Here from where does the Wet Bulb temperature comes from is it the sensor value.
Step 2: Total Cooling Capacity as a function of flow fraction  is calculated.
Step 3: Qtotal = Qtotal,rated * (TotCapTempModFac) * (TotCapFFModFac) is calculated but from where do we get Qtotal,rated. Pls help.

EnergyPlus� Version 8.5 Documentation Engineering Reference Page Nuumber 785 calculations.

Please help me out how to calculate the power consumption of HVAC system for different set point temperature. Does the above calculations satisfy my requirements.

I would be very very thankful to you if you kindly solve my doubts and problems.

With Warm Regards,
Sandip Gupta.

Posted by: sandip gupta <sandipgupta_nh@xxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.