From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 5:20 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inside temperature goes more the cooling setpoint!!!!!

Dear E+ experts,

I have developed a 4 stories residential building  (consisting apartments) in E+ and consider each apartment as a zone. floor area of each zone is 120 m2 and height of the zone is 3 m.  So, the volume of each zone is around 360 M3. I set 27C as cooling and 22C as heating setpoint. I Also used the E+ HVAC template (PTAC). and the apartments are occupied whole the day.

The problem I encountered is related to the zone temperature. the results of the simulation say that the zone temerature is more than 30C around 6 PM in some days.

I do not know what should I do !

Does anybody have an idea about this issue?

Thank you in advance

 Fatemeh

Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: