Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inside temperature goes more the cooling setpoint!!!!!

Thank you :)
I made a mistake in summerdesignday schedule. Thank you so much.

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:20 AM, "Jean Marais jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Check that the winterdesignday and summerdesignday types are defined and used correctly in the schedules used in your internal loads objects. For example, keep the lights on for 24hrs on the summerdesignday.