Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file

The weather files are not designed to to this in EnergyPlus.  There are ways to put in different convection coefficients.  As to the differing levels -- Facades can adjust for different heights.

Objects:
Site:HeightVariation  -
       \memo This object is used if the user requires advanced control over height-dependent
       \memo variations in wind speed and temperature.  When this object is not present, the default model
       \memo for temperature dependence on height is used, and the wind speed is modeled according
       \memo to the Terrain field of the BUILDING object.
Site:WeatherStation -
       \memo This object should only be used for non-standard weather data.  Standard weather data
       \memo such as TMY2, IWEC, and ASHRAE design day data are all measured at the
       \memo default conditions and do not require this object.
SurfaceProperty:ConvectionCoefficients -
      \memo Allow user settable interior and/or exterior convection coefficients.
      \memo Note that some other factors may limit the lower bounds for these values, such as
      \memo for windows, the interior convection coefficient must be >.28,
      \memo for trombe wall algorithm selection (zone), the interior convection coefficient must be >.1
      \memo for TARP interior convection, the lower limit is also .1
      \memo Minimum and maximum limits are set in HeatBalanceAlgorithm object.
      \memo Defaults in HeatBalanceAlgorithm object are [.1,1000].

But if you want specifics in a weather file or other things that cannot be adjusted with normal objects, you will probably have to change source to fit your needs.