[EnergyPlus_Support] online learning session

Regarding to the previous suggestion of online learning session. I think we can use the same technology that some of the virtual universities are currently using, which is just chatting and via e-mail !!.
If we agree on this idea, let us decide which instant message browser shall we use. I suggest the MSN messenger because it is free and you don’t have to have the MSN service to establish such connection.and it is easy to establish. I tried it for overseas chatting for both voice and writing and it was O.K.
Upon the responce of this discussion group we may decide on the time and the date for such chatting session.

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM

http://www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/