Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] File - COMMERCIAL postings on EnergyPlus Support Yahoo Group

hi
i work with EnergyPlus  program for calculate daylight.but there is
problem for me because my program calculate daylight for ten floor .
As in any class are not considered in the same zone and in the
calculation of each category is examined four zones of lighting.
Northern and Western parts of eastern and southern directions is that
the middle zones. Unfortunately, the output to the directions on the
floor, while it is not the same one to ten numbers.
please guide me.
If it is necessary for tips to email you a written application .

On 7/31/16, EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Job announcements are welcome on the list but are restricted to one
> posting per month. The subject line must start with the words HELP WANTED.
> Announcements must be for a specific jobs available at time of posting.
>
> * Specific training classes may be announced but are restricted to three
> postings per class. The subject line must start with the word TRAINING.
>
> * Sources of weather data may be announced but are restricted to two
> postings per year. The subject line must start with the word WEATHER.
>
> * Answering a question and including a fee based product is prohibited. Use
> private answers for these items.
>
> * If you are fully answering a question but also provide fee based support
> for future questions, you may include a single line in your signature block
> indicating services offered.
>
> * Announcements of building simulation software products are welcome but are
> limited to once per month. The subject line must start with the word
> SOFTWARE.
>
> * No other services may be offered on the list.
>
> * No resumes or help-available or looking-for-work postings are allowed on
> the list.

Posted by: korosh habibi <korosh.habibi@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.