Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Linux, runenergyplus, disappearing input files, and no output generated

My complete ignorance may show... Perhaps a specific directory structure needs to be set up. For example, it wants to write something to the output directory, but if you have not created it, it may be a problem.

Second note is that Jeremiah Crossett (also often on this list) has a modified version of e+ for PCMs. Although, I'm not sure if it is in the pre or post FORTRAN to c++ transformation of the source code. For prosperity, it would be wise to use the latest code v8.5 to further develop your priority code.

Good luck.