Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Validation E+ - Comparison with experimental test case

Dear Carlo,

On my studies about the thermal performance of opaque ventilated facades I based in the work’s examples of other other researchers.
My suggestion for you: use keywords in the search portals (like ScienceDirectReserchGateAcademia for example) and you will find "what" needs and "how" was made. Here you have a list of academic databases and search engines: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_academic_databases_and_search_engines

Regards,
Carlos Krebs
e | Finita Sustentabilidade
MS in Architecture