[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Validation E+ - Comparison with experimental test case





Hello everybody, 

I would like to know if EnergyPlus has ever been validated comparing some simulation results with experimental data from a real building.

I looked in here: https://www.energyplus.net/testing 
Also, I got the ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2007 CD.
However it looks to me EnergyPlus has always been validated " in pieces", such as the Building Thermal Envelope and Fabric Load tests, or the Space Cooling Equipment Performance Analytical Verification Tests, etc.

I would need to know if it is available any "whole" validation, comparing cooling and heating load for a simulated building with cooling and heating loads of a real building.

Thanks for your help,

Carlo







__._,_.___

Posted by: carlobianchi89@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___