[EnergyPlus_Support] Validation E+ - Comparison with experimental test case

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if EnergyPlus has ever been validated comparing some simulation results with experimental data from a real building.

I looked in here: https://www.energyplus.net/testing
Also, I got the ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2007 CD.
However it looks to me EnergyPlus has always been validated " in pieces", such as the Building Thermal Envelope and Fabric Load tests, or the Space Cooling Equipment Performance Analytical Verification Tests, etc.

I would need to know if it is available any "whole" validation, comparing cooling and heating load for a simulated building with cooling and heating loads of a real building.

Thanks for your help,

Carlo

Posted by: carlobianchi89@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at: