Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Steam Driven Pump or Steam Turbine Generator

As a simple solution, how about making a custom meter for the gas or electric chiller to keep track of its energy use, then converting that energy use to the equivalent in steam?

I've never used them, but the Chiller:EngineDriven or Chiller:CombustionTurbine objects might work...

p.s., part load curves should be custom for the turbine chiller.